I loved, loved, loved Holly so much, and I love Sarah Rees Brennan for writing a bubbly blonde who was cheerful and flirty but by no means stupid, shallow, or mean. She speaks to me so much, and I don’t usually relate to a character as much as I related to Holly. Add in Angela’s napping addiction, and you’ve basically got me. (Though I can’t ride a motorbike.)
So, yes. Holly Prescott.
And the whole set. ;) You know, guys, I’m calling it: Holly of Unspoken may be the most loved lady character I have ever written. Excelsior! Yay!
- knit1act2 reblogged this from the-allie-cat
- knit1act2 likes this
- shadowhunting-winchester likes this
- mandycroyance likes this
- cosmic-llin likes this
- helloupthere likes this
- ladonnarossa reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan
- thepierglass likes this
- stutterhug likes this
- bow-tie-wearing-alien reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan
- youandibreatheconstellations likes this
- sarahreesbrennan reblogged this from the-allie-cat and added:
- the-allie-cat posted this