Unspoken: The Lynburn Legacy By Sarah Rees Brennan.
Jared Lynburn • Daniel Sharman
He’s been dragged to the sinister manor on the hill against his wishes, but that’s how Jared’s life tends to go: his father’s dead, his mother insists Jared killed said father, he’s useless at school and going exactly nowhere. All Jared’s ever had was the voice in his head…
Welcome to the gun show. Jared does work out. ;) That’s canon. I always figured he wanted to be as strong as possible, in that way you do, when you want nobody to ever be able to hurt you again. Even though you know, really, that someone will.
- mysteriousfireflies reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan
- mysteriousfireflies likes this
- listen-up-bitchcakes reblogged this from jennacolaman
- elletrois likes this
- bokhyllen reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan
- madamedefarge10 likes this
- ispeaktroll reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan
- ispeaktroll likes this
- sarahreesbrennan reblogged this from likehyacinth and added:
- sarahreesbrennan likes this
- likehyacinth reblogged this from jennacolaman
- jennacolaman posted this