Get it, Catherine Morland!
Click the picture to see the Last Gothic Tuesday on this release day for my UNSPOKEN: a parody of NORTHANGER ABBEY.
JANE AUSTEN: Catherine Morland, not really heroine material. She was kind of plain and not that bright.
BELLA SWAN: She was just before her time, yo.
Hey, I love Catherine Morland. She’s a gothic romance fangirl who thinks her life is a gothic romance. I remember watching a Northanger Abbey adaptation that added in a sequence where Catherine dozed off in the carriage on the way to London and had a dream she and her uncle were set on by dashing but unscrupulous thieves.
Catherine Morland is me. Catherine Morland is all of us. We are all Catherine Morland.
I love me some Catherine Morland too. The parody ends with how Catherine Morland Is Right About Everything. ;)
- roselerner reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan and added:
- tafadhali likes this
- msnerdcakes reblogged this from theladymonsters
- msnerdcakes likes this
- carmilla-hearts reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan
- carmilla-hearts likes this
- localisedinfamy likes this
- dontnameitafterafandom reblogged this from alltheladiesyouhate
- thisparadoxplace likes this
- tabithadarlingsbedroomfloor reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan
- queersirius reblogged this from alltheladiesyouhate
- brambleberrycottage likes this
- wojelah likes this
- we-arethespookygems reblogged this from alltheladiesyouhate
- madamedefarge10 likes this
- sarahreesbrennan reblogged this from theladymonsters and added:
- toponym likes this
- ofletters likes this
- theladymonsters reblogged this from alltheladiesyouhate and added:
- alltheladiesyouhate reblogged this from sarahreesbrennan
- theheroeshero likes this
- lynburnllama likes this